- (2020): The Effects of Different Nanoadditives on the Physical and Mechanical Properties of Similar Silty Mudstone Materials. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): Moisture Migration and Control of New Embankment for Reconstruction and Expansion Project in Southern China. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Mechanical Properties of a Transparent Brittle Material Manufactured by Fused Silica. Dans: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 32, n. 10 (octobre 2020). (2020):
- A Pore Size Distribution-based Microscopic Model for Evaluating the Permeability of Clay. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 23, n. 12 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- (2019): Evolution Characteristics of the Cracks in the Completely Disintegrated Carbonaceous Mudstone Subjected to Cyclic Wetting and Drying. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- (2018): Effect of Colluvial Soil Slope Fracture's Anisotropy Characteristics on Rainwater Infiltration Process. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).