- (2020): Model-Free Identification of Hysteretic Restoring-Force Characteristic of Multi-Plane and Multi-Story Frame Model With In-Plane Flexible Floor. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- Analytical and Experimental Study on a New Stud-type Hysteretic and Visco-elastic Hybrid Damper System. Dans: Architectoni.ca, v. 1, n. 2 (juillet 2012). (2012):
- (2019): Stiffness and Damping Identification for Asymmetric Building Frame With In-plane Flexible Floors. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- (2018): Direct Linear System Identification Method for Multistory Three-dimensional Building Structure with General Eccentricity. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 3 (février 2018).
- New three-layer-type hysteretic damper system and its damping capacity. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 3, n. 6 (décembre 2012). (2012):
- Ductility inverse-mapping method for SDOF systems including passive dampers for varying input level of ground motion. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 3, n. 1 (janvier 2012). (2012):
- Enhanced reduced model for elastic earthquake response analysis of a class of mono-symmetric shear building structures with constant eccentricity. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 31, n. 7 (juillet 2011). (2011):
- Non‐monotonic optimal damper placement via steepest direction search. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 28, n. 6 (juin 1999). (1999):
- Post-Tensioning High-Hardness Rubber Damper System for Vibration Control of Residential Houses and Building Structures. Dans: Advances in Structural Engineering, v. 15, n. 12 (décembre 2012). (2012):
- Uncertainties in long-period ground motion and its impact on building structural design: Case study of the 2011 Tohoku (Japan) earthquake. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 49 (avril 2013). (2013):
- Effects of support stiffnesses on optimal damper placement for a planar building frame. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall Buildings, v. 7, n. 4 ( 1998). (1998):