Zaher Mundher Yaseen
- Shear strength of steel fiber-unconfined reinforced concrete beam simulation: Application of novel intelligent model. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 212 (mars 2019). (2019):
- (2020): Assessing the Uncertainty Associated with Flood Features due to Variability of Rainfall and Hydrological Parameters. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): Shallow Foundation Settlement Quantification: Application of Hybridized Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System Model. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Compressive strength of Foamed Cellular Lightweight Concrete simulation: New development of hybrid artificial intelligence model. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 230 (janvier 2020). (2020):
- Predicting reinforcing bar development length using polynomial chaos expansions. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 195 (septembre 2019). (2019):
- Load-carrying capacity and mode failure simulation of beam-column joint connection: Application of self-tuning machine learning model. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 194 (septembre 2019). (2019):
- Shear strength prediction of steel fiber reinforced concrete beam using hybrid intelligence models: A new approach. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 177 (décembre 2018). (2018):