- Constructing a simple anti-sandwich structure on carbon fiber surface for simultaneously strengthening and toughening the interphase of epoxy composites. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 240 (mai 2020). (2020):
- A study of tensile and compressive properties of hybrid basalt‐polypropylene fiber‐reinforced concrete under uniaxial loads. Dans: Structural Concrete. :
- (2020): Selection of landslide affecting factors based on strong association analysis. Dans: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 780 (avril 2020).
- (2020): Spatial prediction of landslide susceptibility based on the neighborhood rough set. Dans: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 780 (avril 2020).
- (2014): Empirical Study on the Growth Model and the Division of Lifecycle Phases about the Chinese Construction Industry. Dans: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 8, n. 1 (décembre 2014).
- (2019): An Improved Statistical Damage Constitutive Model for Granite under Impact Loading. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- Stackelberg-Nash Equilibrium for Integrated Gravelly Soil Excavation-Transportation-Distribution System in a Large-Scale Hydropower Construction Project. Dans: Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, v. 30, n. 6 (novembre 2016). (2016):
- Experimental investigation on the vibration tuning of a shell with a shape memory alloy ring. Dans: Smart Materials and Structures, v. 24, n. 10 (octobre 2015). (2015):