- An experimental and numerical study on a multi-robot source localization method independent of airflow information in dynamic indoor environments. Dans: Sustainable Cities and Society, v. 53 (février 2020). (2020):
- Experimental study on a comprehensive particle swarm optimization method for locating contaminant sources in dynamic indoor environments with mechanical ventilation. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 196 (août 2019). (2019):
- (2021): Research on Evacuation Simulation of Underground Commercial Street Based on Reciprocal Velocity Obstacle Model. Dans: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, v. 21, n. 1 (décembre 2021).
- Gas distribution mapping for indoor environments based on laser absorption spectroscopy: Development of an improved tomographic algorithm. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 172 (avril 2020). (2020):
- Dynamical source term estimation in a multi-compartment building under time-varying airflow. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 160 (août 2019). (2019):
- Experimental study on three single-robot active olfaction algorithms for locating contaminant sources in indoor environments with no strong airflow. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 155 (mai 2019). (2019):
- An improved particle swarm optimization method for locating time-varying indoor particle sources. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 147 (janvier 2019). (2019):