- Environmental impact and thermal cracking resistance of low heat cement (LHC) and moderate heat cement (MHC) concrete at early ages. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 32 (novembre 2020). (2020):
- Evaluation of behavior and cracking potential of early-age cementitious systems using uniaxial restraint tests: A review. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 231 (janvier 2020). (2020):
- Estimation of thermal stresses in the field test under the restraint method. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 229 (décembre 2019). (2019):
- Effect of SAP on the tensile creep of early-age concrete using ring specimens. Dans: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, v. 22, n. 7 (septembre 2016). (2016):
- (2018): Effect of Low-Stress Fatigue on the Off-Crack-Plane Fracture Energy in Engineered Cementitious Composites. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).
- Effect of temperature history and restraint degree on cracking behavior of early-age concrete. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 192 (décembre 2018). (2018):