- A micro-scale study on the spontaneous spatial improvement of in-between spaces in Chinese traditional districts considering the relationship between modifications and encroachment. Dans: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- (2021): Characteristics of space network system formed by the constituent elements in urban streets: Tianzifang in Shanghai as a case study. Dans: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, v. 20, n. 6 (septembre 2021).
- (2020): Optimization Method of Reducing the Differential Settlements of Piled Raft Foundations Based on Pile-to-Pile Interaction Theory. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): Study on the Influence of Baseline Control System on the Fragility of Large-Scale Wind Turbine considering Seismic-Aerodynamic Combination. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Dynamic parameters inversion analysis of rockfill materials considering interaction effects based on weak earthquakes. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 130 (mars 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Optimization Method for Irregular Piled Raft Foundation on Layered Soil Media. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).