- Use and performance of conventional and sustainable building technologies in low-income housing. Dans: Sustainable Cities and Society, v. 65 (février 2021). (2021):
- Construction sector views of sustainable building materials. Dans: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Engineering Sustainability, v. 167, n. 2 (avril 2014). (2014):
- Theoretical model of trust-based relationships in building information modelling supply chain for construction projects. Dans: Acta Structilia, v. 26, n. 2 (décembre 2019). (2019):
- The Influence of Religious Consciousness on Construction Health and Safety Practices and Performance. Dans: Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, v. 24, n. 1 ( 2019). (2019):
- (2019): Building Information Modeling—Enabled Construction Safety Culture and Maturity Model: A Grounded Theory Approach. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).