- Environmental impact and thermal cracking resistance of low heat cement (LHC) and moderate heat cement (MHC) concrete at early ages. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 32 (novembre 2020). (2020):
- Evaluation of behavior and cracking potential of early-age cementitious systems using uniaxial restraint tests: A review. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 231 (janvier 2020). (2020):
- Estimation of thermal stresses in the field test under the restraint method. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 229 (décembre 2019). (2019):
- Schematic study on temperature control and crack prevention during spillway tunnel concreting period. Dans: Materials and Structures, v. 48, n. 11 (novembre 2015). (2015):
- (2018): Temperature Control Measures and Temperature Stress of Mass Concrete during Construction Period in High-Altitude Regions. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).
- Effect of temperature history and restraint degree on cracking behavior of early-age concrete. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 192 (décembre 2018). (2018):