- (2020): Proactive Actions Based on a Resilient Approach to Urban Seismic Risk Mitigation. Dans: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 14, n. 1 (18 février 2020).
- (2020): Comparison of Different Intervention Options for Massive Seismic Upgrading of Essential Facilities. Dans: Buildings, v. 10, n. 7 (28 juin 2020).
- A novel approach to improve the code provision based on a seismic risk index for existing buildings. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 28 (mars 2020). (2020):
- (2018): An Optimized Procedure to Estimate the Economic Seismic Losses of Existing Reinforced Concrete Buildings due to Seismic Damage. Dans: Buildings, v. 8, n. 10 (octobre 2018).
- Identification of the structural model and analysis of the global seismic behaviour of a RC damaged building. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 65 (octobre 2014). (2014):
- Estimation of the behavior factor of existing RC-MRF buildings. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 17, n. 1 (janvier 2018). (2018):
- A proactive and resilient seismic risk mitigation strategy for existing school buildings. Dans: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, v. 15, n. 2 (janvier 2019). (2019):
- Quick Survey of the Possible Causes of Damage Enhancement Observed in San Giuliano after the 2002 Molise, Italy Seismic Sequence. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 7, n. 4 ( 2003). (2003):
- (2014): Fragility Curves of Existing RC Buildings Based on Specific Structural Performance Levels. Dans: Open Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 4, n. 2 ( 2014).
- Evaluation of the predictive ability of the in situ concrete strength through core drilling and its effects on the capacity of the RC columns. Dans: Materials and Structures, v. 48, n. 4 (avril 2015). (2015):
- Empirical estimate of fundamental frequencies and damping for Italian buildings. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 38, n. 8 (10 juillet 2009). (2009):
- Vulnerability assessment and earthquake damage scenarios of the building stock of Potenza (Southern Italy) using Italian and Greek methodologies. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 28, n. 3 (février 2006). (2006):
- Building damage scenarios based on exploitation of Housner intensity derived from finite faults ground motion simulations. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 10, n. 2 (août 2011). (2011):
- Peculiar earthquake damage on a reinforced concrete building in San Gregorio (L'Aquila, Italy): site effects or building defects?. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 9, n. 3 (février 2011). (2011):
- Selection of Natural and Synthetic Accelerograms for Seismic Vulnerability Studies on Reinforced Concrete Frames. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 137, n. 3 (mars 2011). (2011):
- Vulnerability assessment of gravity-load designed RC buildings: Evaluation of seismic capacity through non-linear dynamic analyses. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 45 (décembre 2012). (2012):
- Experimental and numerical evaluation of the fundamental period of undamaged and damaged RC framed buildings. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 8, n. 3 (avril 2009). (2009):