Zia ur Rehman
- Inorganic phase change materials in thermal energy storage: A review on perspectives and technological advances in building applications. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 252 (décembre 2021). (2021):
- Large-Scale Test Study on the Three-Dimensional Behavior of the Gravel–Concrete Interface of a CFR Dam. Dans: International Journal of Geomechanics, v. 20, n. 6 (juin 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Use of Plastic Wastes and Reclaimed Asphalt for Sustainable Development. Dans: The Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering, v. 15, n. 2 (25 juin 2020).
- Performance characteristics of asphalt binders modified with sunflower flour: A sustainable application of renewable resource derived material. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 242 (mai 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Investigation of Fresh and Hardened Characteristics of Self-Compacting Concrete with the Incorporation of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate and Steel-Making Slag. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- Effect of mineral fillers on the performance, rheological and dynamic viscosity measurements of asphalt mastic. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 222 (octobre 2019). (2019):