- (2021): Research on Carrying Capacity of T-Shaped Stiffened Concrete-Filled Steel Tubular Columns Subjected to Eccentrically Compressive Load. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2021 (janvier 2021).
- Seismic behavior of plane frame with special-shaped CFST columns, H-shaped steel beams and vertical rib connections. Dans: Structures, v. 31 (juin 2021). (2021):
- Experimental and numerical investigation on the seismic behavior of plane frames with special-shaped concrete-filled steel tubular columns. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 35 (mars 2021). (2021):
- Phase change and thermal performance analysis for green roofs in cold climates. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 121 (juin 2016). (2016):
- (2020): A Novel Fatigue Damage Model of Rock considering Temperature Effects. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Experimental Research on Static Behavior of Stiffened T-Shaped Concrete-Filled Steel Tubular Stubs Subjected to Concentric Axial Loading. Dans: International Journal of Steel Structures, v. 19, n. 2 ( 2019). (2019):