- (2018): Numerical benchmark campaign of COST Action TU1404 – microstructural modelling. Dans: RILEM Technical Letters, v. 2 (avril 2018).
- COST TU1404 benchmark on macroscopic modelling of concrete and concrete structures at early age: Proof-of-concept stage. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 174 (juin 2018). (2018):
- Hygro-mechanical modeling of restrained ring test: COST TU1404 benchmark. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 229 (décembre 2019). (2019):
- Durability assessment of reinforced concrete structures due to chloride ingress up and beyond induction period. Présenté pendant: Engineering the Future; IABSE Symposium, Vancouver, Canada, 21-23 September 2017. (2017):
- Upscaling semi-adiabatic measurements for simulating temperature evolution of mass concrete structures. Dans: Materials and Structures, v. 48, n. 4 (avril 2015). (2015):
- Prediction of reinforcement corrosion due to chloride ingress and its effects on serviceability. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 174 (novembre 2018). (2018):