- Plan composition and actual conditions of official university residences in former Showa‐Cho during the Japanese colonial period in Taiwan. Dans: Japan Architectural Review, v. 3, n. 2 (avril 2020). (2020):
- Study of the compatibility between sound insulation performance and ventilation performance in gaps by installing nonwoven fabrics. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 94 (décembre 2015). (2015):
- Study on prediction method for the insulation of gypsum board using inclusive thermal conductivity in fire resistance tests. Dans: Japan Architectural Review, v. 1, n. 4 (octobre 2018). (2018):
- (2017): Experimental Study on Use of Sound Absorption Treatment for Reduction of Environmental Sound Propagation and Reverberation in Staircases: A Case Study in Housing. Dans: Buildings, v. 7, n. 4 (janvier 2017).
- Impact-reduction effect of tatami floor mat made of nonwoven fabric for head injuries in fall accidents. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 24 (juillet 2019). (2019):