- (2019): Research on IFC- and FDS-Based Information Sharing for Building Fire Safety Analysis. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- Experimental study on mechanical behavior of an impacted steel tubular T-joint in fire. Dans: Journal of Constructional Steel Research, v. 67, n. 9 (septembre 2011). (2011):
- Stress-strain behaviour and shear strength of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW). Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 20, n. 5 (octobre 2015). (2015):
- Modeling of irregular structures for the construction simulation in virtual reality environments based on web. Dans: Automation in Construction, v. 13, n. 5 (septembre 2004). (2004):
- Integration of fire simulation and structural analysis for safety evaluation of gymnasiums—With a case study of gymnasium for Olympic Games in 2008. Dans: Automation in Construction, v. 16, n. 3 (mai 2007). (2007):
- Agent-based evacuation model of large public buildings under fire conditions. Dans: Automation in Construction, v. 18, n. 3 (mai 2009). (2009):
- An Integrated Model for the Fire Safety Analysis of Large Space Buildings. Dans: Advances in Structural Engineering, v. 14, n. 5 (octobre 2011). (2011):