- Orientation optimization in anisotropic materials using gradient descent method. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 234 (février 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Influential Factors of the Static Shear Properties of Coral Mud in the South China Sea. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Characteristics of the site selection and the layout of the Great Wall of the Ming dynasty from a military perspective: Xiaohekou section as an example. Dans: Frontiers of Architectural Research, v. 9, n. 3 (septembre 2020). (2020):
- Thermal deformation coordination analysis of CC-RCC combined dam structure during construction and operation periods. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 213 (juin 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Two-Dimensional Electroosmotic Consolidation Theory of Nonlinear Soil Voltage Distribution Characteristics. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- 3D fracture modelling and limit state analysis of prestressed composite concrete pipes. Dans: Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, v. 13, n. 1 (février 2018). (2018):
- Multiple mechanical properties prediction of hydraulic concrete in the form of combined damming by experimental data mining. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 207 (mai 2019). (2019):
- Settlement of Soft Clay Subgrade Under Coupled Effects of Vibration Frequency and Dynamic Stress Ratio Caused by High-Speed Train Loads. Dans: Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, v. 54, n. 2 (mai 2017). (2017):
- A new method of combination of electroosmosis, vacuum and surcharge preloading for soft ground improvement. Dans: China Ocean Engineering, v. 28, n. 4 (août 2014). (2014):
- Analysis of wave-induced liquefaction in seabed deposits of silt. Dans: China Ocean Engineering, v. 25, n. 1 (mars 2011). (2011):
- Fracture model for the prediction of the electrical percolation threshold in CNTs/Polymer composites. Dans: Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, v. 12, n. 1 (janvier 2018). (2018):
- Isogeometric shape optimization of high RCC gravity dams with functionally graded partition structure considering hydraulic fracturing. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 179 (janvier 2019). (2019):
- Hangzhou Jiangdong Bridge Designed as a Spatial Self-Anchored Suspension Bridge, China. Dans: Structural Engineering International, v. 20, n. 3 (août 2010). (2010):