- (2020): Identification of Behavioral Features of Bridge Structure Based on Static Image Sequences. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Experimental Study on the Mechanical Behaviour of Natural Loess Based on Suction-Controlled True Triaxial Tests. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 24, n. 8 (juillet 2020). (2020):
- Wind-induced cladding and structural loads on low-rise buildings with 4:12-sloped hip roofs. Dans: Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, v. 193 (octobre 2019). (2019):
- Numerical analysis of different ventilation schemes during the construction process of inclined tunnel groups at the Changheba Hydropower Station, China. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 59 (octobre 2016). (2016):
- Wind Pressures on 4∶12-Sloped Hip Roofs of L- and T-Shaped Low-Rise Buildings. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 144, n. 7 (juillet 2018). (2018):
- Collapsible characteristics of loess tunnel site and their effects on tunnel structure. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 83 (janvier 2019). (2019):