- Probability-based seismic resilience assessment method for substation systems. Dans: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- A Quantitative Framework to Evaluate the Seismic Resilience of Hospital Systems. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering. :
- Seismic resilience assessment of emergency departments based on the state tree method. Dans: Structural Safety, v. 85 (juillet 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Experiments and Fragility Analyses of Piping Systems Connected by Grooved Fit Joints With Large Deformability. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- Reproducing response spectra in shaking table tests of nonstructural components. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 127 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- Experimental validation of RC shear wall structures with hybrid coupling beams. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 111 (août 2018). (2018):
- Probability-based seismic reliability assessment method for substation systems. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 48, n. 3 (mars 2018). (2018):