- Multi-Scale Finite Element Model Development for Long-Term Condition Assessment of Vertical Lift Bridge. Présenté pendant: Structures Congress 2018, Fort Worth, Texas, 19-21 April 2018. (2018):
- Damage Detection and Decreased Load-Carrying Capacity Assessment of a Vertical-Lift Steel Truss Bridge. Dans: Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities (ASCE), v. 34, n. 2 (avril 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Diagnostic Testing of a Vertical Lift Truss Bridge for Model Verification and Decision-Making Support. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- (2019): Reliability of Wavelet Analysis of Mode Shapes for the Early Detection of Damage in Beams. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- Wavelet-based analysis of mode shapes for statistical detection and localization of damage in beams using likelihood ratio test. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 132 (février 2017). (2017):
- Likelihood-based testing of wavelet coefficients for damage detection in beam structures. Dans: Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring, v. 7, n. 1 (février 2017). (2017):