- (2020): Optimum Design of Frame Structures From a Stock of Reclaimed Elements. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): Optimal Design of Block Quay Walls. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): A Comparative Study of the Structural Performance of Different Types of Reticulated Dome Subjected to Distributed Loads. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- Design and efficiency of a composite vibration isolating screen in soil. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 39 (août 2012). (2012):
- A novel shape optimization approach for strained gridshells: Design and construction of a simply supported gridshell. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 192 (août 2019). (2019):
- 15.13: Discrete sizing optimization of trussed steel portal frames according to Eurocode 3. Dans: ce/papers, v. 1, n. 2-3 (septembre 2017). (2017):
- On the equivalence of dynamic relaxation and the Newton-Raphson method: application to the design and analysis of bending-active structures. Présenté pendant: Interfaces: Architecture, Engineering, Science, Annual Meeting of the International Association of Shell & Spatial Structures (IASS), Hamburg, 25-27 September 2017. (2017):