- Quantitative Assessment of Proximity Risks Associated with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Construction. Dans: Journal of Management in Engineering (ASCE), v. 37, n. 1 (janvier 2021). (2021):
- (2020): Free Vibration of Tall Buildings using Energy Method and Hamilton’s Principle. Dans: Civil Engineering Journal, v. 6, n. 5 (1 mai 2020).
- (2018): Effect of Activated Pozzolan with Ca(OH) 2 and nano-SiO2 on Microstructure and Hydration of High-Volume Natural Pozzolan Paste. Dans: Civil Engineering Journal, v. 4, n. 10 (octobre 2018).
- Reducing static roof displacement and axial forces of columns in tall buildings based on obtaining the best locations for multi-rigid belt truss outrigger systems. Dans: Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 20, n. 6 (mai 2019). (2019):
- (2016): A continuous–discrete approach for evaluation of natural frequencies and mode shapes of high-rise buildings. Dans: International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering, v. 8, n. 3 (août 2016).
- Parametric stress distribution and displacement functions for tall buildings under lateral loads. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, v. 23, n. 1 (janvier 2014). (2014):
- The Minimum-weight design of high-rise structures subjected to flexural vibration at a desired natural frequency. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, v. 27, n. 15 (25 octobre 2018). (2018):
- The Dynamic analysis of combined system of framed tube and shear walls by Galerkin method using B-spline functions. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, v. 24, n. 8 (10 juin 2015). (2015):