- (2020): Prediction of tensile strength of sawn timber: models for calculation of yield in strength classes. Dans: Materials and Structures, v. 53, n. 3 (20 avril 2020).
- (2020): Prediction of tensile strength of sawn timber: definitions and performance of indicating properties based on surface laser scanning and dynamic excitation. Dans: Materials and Structures, v. 53, n. 3 (20 avril 2020).
- Influence of the rope effect on the slip curve of laterally loaded, nailed and screwed timber-to-timber connections. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 228 (décembre 2019). (2019):
- Failure sensitivity analysis of engineering structures. Dans: Computers & Structures, v. 72, n. 4-5 (août 1999). (1999):
- Shear modulus of structural timber evaluated by means of dynamic excitation and FE analysis. Dans: Materials and Structures, v. 48, n. 4 (avril 2015). (2015):
- Coupled and uncoupled nonlinear elastic finite element models for monotonically loaded sheathing-to-framing joints in timber based shear walls. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 32, n. 11 (novembre 2010). (2010):
- Evaluation of softening behaviour of timber light-frame walls subjected to in-plane forces using simple FE models. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 81 (décembre 2014). (2014):
- Modeling of Fracture in the Sill Plate in Partially Anchored Shear Walls. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 138, n. 10 (octobre 2012). (2012):