- Seismic response control of bridges with nonlinear tuned vibration absorbers. Dans: Structures, v. 34 (décembre 2021). (2021):
- (2020): Tuned Mass Dampers for Response Reduction of a Reinforced Concrete Chimney Under Near-Fault Pulse-Like Ground Motions. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- A Fast and Efficient Simulation of the Far-Fault and Near-Fault Earthquake Ground Motions Associated with the June 17 and 21, 2000, Earthquakes in South Iceland. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 11, n. 3 ( 2007). (2007):
- Digital Filters for Simulation of Seismic Ground Motion and Structural Response. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 15, n. 8 ( 2011). (2011):
- Stochastic models for simulation of strong ground motion in Iceland. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 30, n. 9 (septembre 2001). (2001):
- Application of arma models to estimate earthquake ground motion and structural response. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 24, n. 7 (juillet 1995). (1995):