- Quantitative acoustic emission investigation on the crack evolution in concrete prisms by frequency analysis based on wavelet packet transform. Dans: Structural Health Monitoring. :
- Failure Evolution and Instability Mechanism of Surrounding Rock for Close-Distance Parallel Chambers with Super-Large Section in Deep Coal Mines. Dans: International Journal of Geomechanics, v. 21, n. 5 (mai 2021). (2021):
- Effect of cation exchange capacity of soil on stabilized soil strength. Dans: Soils and Foundations, v. 54, n. 6 (décembre 2014). (2014):
- The structural response of clamped sandwich beams subjected to impact loading. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 93, n. 4 (mars 2011). (2011):
- (2020): Study on the Rheological Failure Mechanism of Weakly Cemented Soft Rock Roadway during the Mining of Close-Distance Coal Seams: A Case Study. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Failure analytical model of reinforced concrete slab under impact loading. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 223 (octobre 2019). (2019):