- Identification of flutter derivatives from full-scale ambient vibration measurements of the Clifton Suspension Bridge. Dans: Wind & Structures, v. 14, n. 3 (mai 2011). (2011):
- Scaling laws for shaking table testing of reinforced concrete tunnels accounting for post-cracking lining response. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 101 (juillet 2020). (2020):
- Seismic behaviour of tunnels: From experiments to analysis. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 99 (mai 2020). (2020):
- Research on extending the fatigue life of railway steel bridges by using intelligent control. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 168 (avril 2018). (2018):
- (2018): Strengthening/Retrofitting Techniques on Unreinforced Masonry Structure/Element Subjected to Seismic Loads: A Literature Review. Dans: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 12, n. 1 (décembre 2018).
- (2019): System Identification of Tunnel Response to Ground Motion Considering a Simplified Model. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 4 (février 2019).
- Effects of oscillation amplitude on motion-induced forces for 5:1 rectangular cylinders. Dans: Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, v. 186 (mars 2019). (2019):
- Assessment of Perforated Steel Beam-to-Column Connections Subjected to Cyclic Loading. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 8 ( 2014). (2014):
- Non-linear static behaviour of ancient free-standing stone columns. Dans: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Structures and Buildings, v. 170, n. 6 (juin 2017). (2017):
- Retrofitting of masonry walls by using a mortar joint technique; experiments and numerical validation. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 117 (juin 2016). (2016):
- Time-dependent behaviour of cracked, partially bonded reinforced concrete beams under repeated and sustained loads. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 163 (mai 2018). (2018):
- The Performance of fixed-parameter control algorithms on high-rise structures equipped with semi-active tuned mass dampers. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, v. 25, n. 7 (mai 2016). (2016):