- Seismic retrofitting of severely damaged RC connections made with recycled concrete using CFRP sheets. Dans: Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, v. 14, n. 2 (mars 2020). (2020):
- Joint shear strength models for exterior RC beam-column connections exposed to biaxial and uniaxial cyclic loading. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 30 (juillet 2020). (2020):
- (2018): The Influence of CFRP Orientation Angle on the Shear Strength of RC Beams. Dans: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 12, n. 1 (décembre 2018).
- Predictive Model to the Bond Strength Of FRP-to-Concrete under Direct Pullout Using Gene Expression Programming. Dans: Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, v. 0, n. 0 (22 août 2019). (2019):
- Mechanical and durability behaviour of roller-compacted concrete containing white cement by pass dust and polypropylene fibre. Dans: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. :
- Torsional capacity investigation of reinforced concrete beams with different configurations of welded and unwelded transverse reinforcement. Dans: Structural Concrete, v. 21, n. 2 (octobre 2019). (2019):
- An experimental study on cyclic behaviour of reinforced concrete connections using waste materials as cement partial replacement. Dans: Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering / Revue canadienne de génie civil, v. 46, n. 6 (juin 2019). (2019):