- Performance of double skin FRP-concrete-steel self-centered segmental bridge piers subjected to forward-directivity near-fault ground motion. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 221 (octobre 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Structural Performance of Arched Space Trusses Using Date Palm Midribs for Light and Cost-Effective Construction in Egypt. Dans: Buildings, v. 10, n. 6 (26 mai 2020).
- Strain Rate Effect on Properties of Rubberized Concrete Confined with Glass Fiber–Reinforced Polymers. Dans: Journal of Composites for Construction, v. 20, n. 5 (octobre 2016). (2016):
- Corrosion monitoring of post-tensioned concrete structures using fractal analysis of guided ultrasonic waves. Dans: Structural Control and Health Monitoring, v. 21, n. 3 (mars 2014). (2014):
- Mechanical properties of high strength concrete with scrap tire rubber. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 93 (septembre 2015). (2015):
- Shaking Table Testing of Segmental Hollow-Core FRP-Concrete-Steel Bridge Columns. Dans: Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE), v. 23, n. 5 (mai 2018). (2018):
- Seismic-Resistant Bridge Columns with Ultrahigh-Performance Concrete Segments. Dans: Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE), v. 21, n. 9 (septembre 2016). (2016):
- Shaking-Table Testing of High Energy–Dissipating Rubberized Concrete Columns. Dans: Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE), v. 22, n. 8 (août 2017). (2017):