- (2020): Energy Saving at Work: Exploring the Role of Social Norms, Perceived Control and Ascribed Responsibility in Different Office Layouts. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- Understanding Dispute Resolution in the Middle East Region from Perspectives of Different Stakeholders. Dans: Journal of Management in Engineering (ASCE), v. 32, n. 6 (novembre 2016). (2016):
- Hybrid Model Incorporating Real Options with Process Centric and System Dynamics Modeling to Assess Value of Investments in Alternative Dispute Resolution Techniques. Dans: Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, v. 24, n. 5 (septembre 2010). (2010):
- Impact of Social Network Type and Structure on Modeling Normative Energy Use Behavior Interventions. Dans: Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, v. 28, n. 1 (janvier 2014). (2014):
- Study of Real Options with Exogenous Competitive Entry to Analyze Dispute Resolution Ladder Investments in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Projects. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 136, n. 3 (mars 2010). (2010):
- Energy Consumption Evaluation of U.S. Navy LEED-Certified Buildings. Dans: Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities (ASCE), v. 26, n. 1 (février 2012). (2012):