Vasileios E. Melissianos
- Methodology for failure mode prediction of onshore buried steel pipelines subjected to reverse fault rupture. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 135 (août 2020). (2020):
- (2017): Evaluation of Seismic Protection Methods for Buried Fuel Pipelines Subjected to Fault Rupture. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 2 (janvier 2017).
- Numerical evaluation of the effectiveness of flexible joints in buried pipelines subjected to strike-slip fault rupture. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 90 (novembre 2016). (2016):
- Performance-based assessment of protection measures for buried pipes at strike-slip fault crossings. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 101 (octobre 2017). (2017):
- Experimental investigation of pipes with flexible joints under fault rupture. Dans: Journal of Constructional Steel Research, v. 128 (janvier 2017). (2017):
- Buckling and Post-buckling Behavior of Beams With Internal Flexible Joints Resting on Elastic Foundation Modeling Buried Pipelines. Dans: Structures, v. 7 (août 2016). (2016):