- Enhancing the application potential of dissipative controlled rocking connections through detailing and design . Présenté pendant: IABSE Congress: Resilient technologies for sustainable infrastructure, Christchurch, New Zealand, 3-5 February 2021. (2021):
- Lessons Learnt from the 14th November Kaikōura Earthquake and Next Generation of Resilient Solutions for Bridges. Présenté pendant: IABSE Symposium: Tomorrow’s Megastructures, Nantes, France, 19-21 September 2018. (2018):
- Performance of Modern Highway Bridges in the 2016 Kaikoura Earthquake. Dans: Structural Engineering International, v. 30, n. 2 (avril 2020). (2020):
- Wigram–Magdala Link Bridge: Low-Damage Details for a More Efficient Seismic Design Philosophy. Dans: Structural Engineering International, v. 30, n. 2 (avril 2020). (2020):
- (2017): Performance of road bridges during the 14 November 2016 Kaikōura Earthquake. Dans: Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, v. 50, n. 2 (juin 2017).
- Assessing the Residual Capacity and Future Performance of the Mason River Bridge. Dans: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Bridge Engineering, v. 172, n. 3 (septembre 2019). (2019):
- Resilience-based design and damage-resistant technologies for an enhanced seismic performance of bridges. Présenté pendant: IABSE Symposium: Engineering the Future, Vancouver, Canada, 21-23 September 2017. (2017):