- (2020): Dynamic Behavior and Energy Evolution Characteristic of Deep Roadway Sandstone Containing Weakly Filled Joint at Various Angles. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Mechanical behavior, energy-storing properties and thermal reliability of phase-changing energy-storing concrete. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 176 (juillet 2018). (2018):
- (2019): Effect of Basalt Fiber Addition on Static-Dynamic Mechanical Behaviors and Microstructure of Stabilized Soil Compositing Cement and Fly Ash. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- Experimental Study on Fractal Characteristics and Energy Dissipation of Stabilized Soil Based on SHPB Test. Dans: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 31, n. 11 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- Experimental research on the microstructure and compressive and tensile properties of nano-SiO 2 concrete containing basalt fibers. Dans: Underground Space, v. 2, n. 3 (septembre 2017). (2017):
- Effect of Basalt Fiber on the Dynamic Mechanical Properties of Cement-Soil in SHPB Test. Dans: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 30, n. 8 (août 2018). (2018):