- Combined multi-attribute inpatient thermal comfort requirements in hospitals: A designer's assessment method. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 42 (octobre 2021). (2021):
- (2020): Thermal Environment Perceptions from a Longitudinal Study of Indoor Temperature Profiles in Inpatient Wards. Dans: Buildings, v. 10, n. 8 (23 juillet 2020).
- Evaluating the suitability of standard thermal comfort approaches for hospital patients in air-conditioned environments in hot climates. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 169 (février 2020). (2020):
- The impact of a new mould system as part of a novel manufacturing process for complex geometry thin-walled GFRC. Dans: Architectural Engineering and Design Management, v. 12, n. 3 (mars 2016). (2016):
- A new method to advance complex geometry thin-walled glass fibre reinforced concrete elements. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 6 (juin 2016). (2016):
- An innovative approach to manufacture thin-walled glass fibre reinforced concrete for tomorrow's architectural buildings envelopes with complex geometries. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 4 (décembre 2015). (2015):