- (2020): An Experimental Study on Stress Sensitivity of Tight Sandstones with Different Microfractures. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Artificial Island Construction Using Large Steel Cylinders. Dans: Structural Engineering International. :
- (2019): Experimental Study on Novel Energy-Dissipating Prefabricated Beam-Column Joints. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- New analytical models for power spectral density and coherence function of wind turbulence relative to a moving vehicle under crosswinds. Dans: Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, v. 188 (mai 2019). (2019):
- Multiple Pounding Tuned Mass Damper (MPTMD) control on benchmark tower subjected to earthquake excitations. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 11, n. 6 (décembre 2016). (2016):
- Variable Acoustics Design of a Small Proscenium Concert Hall. Dans: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, v. 8, n. 1 (mai 2009). (2009):
- Trust-region based instantaneous optimal semi-active control of long-span spatially extended structures with MRF-04K damper. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 7, n. 4 (décembre 2008). (2008):
- Memory bearing: A novel solution to protect element joints from differential settlement for immersed tunnels with deep alignment. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 88 (juin 2019). (2019):
- Effect of Superplasticizers on Apparent Viscosity of Cement-Based Material with a Low Water–Binder Ratio. Dans: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 28, n. 9 (septembre 2016). (2016):
- Pore structure development during hydration of tricalcium silicate by X-ray nano-imaging in three dimensions. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 200 (mars 2019). (2019):
- Property and microstructure of aluminosilicate inorganic coating for concrete: Role of water to solid ratio. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 148 (septembre 2017). (2017):
- deployable element, a new closure joint construction method for immersed tunnel. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 80 (octobre 2018). (2018):
- Does debt structure matter? Estimating contractor default barrier by the down‐and‐out call option approach. Dans: Construction Management and Economics, v. 28, n. 9 (septembre 2010). (2010):
- (2018): A Generalized Capillary Imbibition Model for Porous Media in Tight Reservoirs. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).