- Non-intrusive interpretation of human thermal comfort through analysis of facial infrared thermography. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 176 (octobre 2018). (2018):
- HEAT - Human Embodied Autonomous Thermostat. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 178 (juillet 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Energy Saving at Work: Exploring the Role of Social Norms, Perceived Control and Ascribed Responsibility in Different Office Layouts. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- Investigating the effect of indoor thermal environment on occupants’ mental workload and task performance using electroencephalogram. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 158 (juillet 2019). (2019):
- Personalized human comfort in indoor building environments under diverse conditioning modes. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 126 (décembre 2017). (2017):