- Design optimization and statistical modeling of cementitious grout containing irradiated plastic waste and silica fume using response surface methodology. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 271 (février 2021). (2021):
- (2020): Applications of Gene Expression Programming for Estimating Compressive Strength of High-Strength Concrete. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Effective use of micro-silica extracted from rice husk ash for the production of high-performance and sustainable cement mortar. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 258 (octobre 2020). (2020):
- (2017): Improvement of Locally Available Raw Bentonite for Use as Drilling Mud. Dans: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 11, n. 1 (décembre 2017).
- Influence of fineness of volcanic ash and its blends with quarry dust and slag on compressive strength of mortar under different curing temperatures. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 154 (novembre 2017). (2017):