- Analysis of Ground Motion Amplification during Soil Liquefaction via Nonstationary Fourier Spectra. Dans: International Journal of Geomechanics, v. 16, n. 5 (octobre 2016). (2016):
- (2019): Various Occurrence Mechanisms of Large Acceleration over 20 m/s2 and Its Suitability in Design Use. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 4 (février 2019).
- (2018): Occurrence Mechanism of Large Acceleration in KiK-net Seismic Records during Iwate–Miyagi Nairiku Earthquake in 2008. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 3 (février 2018).
- Occurrence mechanism of recent large earthquake ground motions at nuclear power plant sites in Japan under soil-structure interaction. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 4, n. 5 (mai 2013). (2013):
- Dynamic Intelligent Buildings Analytical Simulator. Dans: Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, v. 7, n. 4 (juillet 1992). (1992):