- Combined effects of steel fiber and coarse aggregate size on the compressive and flexural toughness of high-strength concrete. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 185 (février 2018). (2018):
- Properties of strain-hardening cement composites with superabsorbent polymer particles. Dans: Magazine of Concrete Research, v. 71, n. 8 (avril 2019). (2019):
- (2019): Thermal and Mechanical Behaviors of Concrete with Incorporation of Strontium-Based Phase Change Material (PCM). Dans: International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, v. 13, n. 1 (janvier 2019).
- Research trends and design guidelines for fire resistance of structural concrete in South Korea. Dans: Magazine of Concrete Research, v. 69, n. 7 (avril 2017). (2017):
- Mechanical properties of ready-mixed concrete incorporating fine recycled aggregate. Dans: Magazine of Concrete Research, v. 67, n. 12 (juin 2015). (2015):
- Steel fibre reinforcing effects on engineering properties of cement-less concretes with AAS. Dans: Magazine of Concrete Research, v. 67, n. 4 (février 2015). (2015):
- Seismic performance of composite coupling beams with diagonal steel tubes. Dans: Magazine of Concrete Research, v. 70, n. 6 (mars 2018). (2018):
- (2018): Effects of Shrinkage-Compensation on Mechanical Properties and Repair Performance of Strain-Hardening Cement Composite Materials. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).
- Use of steel fibers as transverse reinforcement in diagonally reinforced coupling beams with normal- and high-strength concrete. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 187 (octobre 2018). (2018):