- Microwave absorption and flexural properties of Fe nanoparticle/carbon fiber/epoxy resin composite plates. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 131 (novembre 2015). (2015):
- Synthesis and characterization of ground glass fiber reinforced polyurethane-based polymer concrete as a cementitious runway repair material. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 242 (mai 2020). (2020):
- (2019): A Nonlinear Method for Component Separation of Dam Effect Quantities Using Kernel Partial Least Squares and Pseudosamples. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- A new model predictive control scheme for energy and cost savings in commercial buildings: An airport terminal building case study. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 89 (juillet 2015). (2015):
- Hydration and time-dependent rheology changes of cement paste containing ground fly ash. Dans: Computers and Concrete, v. 11, n. 1 (janvier 2013). (2013):
- Stability Capacity of Metal Plate Connected Wood Truss Assemblies. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 136, n. 6 (juin 2010). (2010):
- Seismic behavior of Chuan-Dou type timber frames. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 167 (juillet 2018). (2018):
- Experimental Study on the Seismic Performance of Traditional Chuan-Dou Style Wood Frames in Southern China. Dans: Structural Engineering International, v. 27, n. 2 (mai 2017). (2017):