- Vibration suppression of laminated composite beams with a piezo-electric damping layer. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 53, n. 4 (septembre 2001). (2001):
- (2020): Nonlinear Creep Behavior and Viscoelastic-Plastic Constitutive Model of Rock-Concrete Composite Mass. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): Numerical and Theoretical Study on the Settlement of Capped Piles Composite Foundation under Embankment. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Failure Mechanism of Primary Support for a Shallow and Asymmetrically Loaded Tunnel Portal and Treatment Measures. Dans: Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities (ASCE), v. 34, n. 1 (février 2020). (2020):
- Arching Effect between the Pipes of a Pipe Umbrella Support System in a Shallow-Buried Tunnel. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 23, n. 12 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- Experimental Seismic Response of a Resilient 2-Story Mass-Timber Building with Post-Tensioned Rocking Walls. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 145, n. 11 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- Upper-bound limit analysis on seismic rotational stability of retaining wall. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 20, n. 7 (janvier 2016). (2016):
- Soil deformation induced by Double-O-Tube shield tunneling with rolling based on stochastic medium theory. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 60 (novembre 2016). (2016):
- Analytical vibration suppression analysis of composite beams with piezoelectric laminae. Dans: Smart Materials and Structures, v. 9, n. 6 (décembre 2000). (2000):
- Analysis model for the excavation damage zone in surrounding rock mass of circular tunnel. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 35 (avril 2013). (2013):