- Thermal perception of outdoor urban spaces in the hot arid region of Cairo, Egypt. Dans: Sustainable Cities and Society, v. 22 (avril 2016). (2016):
- Building simulation visualization for the boardroom: an exploratory study. Dans: Journal of Building Performance Simulation, v. 7, n. 1 (mars 2013). (2013):
- (2020): Outdoor Thermal Comfort: Coupling Microclimatic Parameters with Subjective Thermal Assessment to Design Urban Performative Spaces. Dans: Buildings, v. 10, n. 12 (24 novembre 2020).
- Double versus single skin facades in hot arid areas. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 40, n. 3 (janvier 2008). (2008):
- Climate-responsive design of traditional dwellings in the cold-arid regions of Tibet and a field investigation of indoor environments in winter. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 128 (septembre 2016). (2016):
- Energy conservation regulations: Impacts on design and procurement of low energy buildings. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 44, n. 5 (mai 2009). (2009):
- Educating the designer: An operational model for visualizing low-energy architecture. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 42, n. 11 (novembre 2007). (2007):
- Numerical modelling evaluation for the microclimate of an outdoor urban form in Cairo, Egypt. Dans: HBRC Journal, v. 11, n. 2 (août 2015). (2015):