- Dynamic behaviors of calcareous sand under repeated one-dimensional impacts. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 150 (novembre 2021). (2021):
- Effect of soil-pile-structure interaction on seismic behaviour of nuclear power station via shaking table tests. Dans: Structures, v. 33 (octobre 2021). (2021):
- A new method for predicting the ultimate shaft resistance of rock-socketed drilled shafts. Dans: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Geotechnical Engineering, v. 173, n. 2 (avril 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Mechanical Behaviors of Natural Sand Soils and Modified Soils in Heavy-Haul Railway Embankment. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Prediction and Analysis of Behaviour of Laterally Loaded Single Piles in Improved Gravel Soil. Dans: International Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 17, n. 6 (mars 2019). (2019):
- Experimental study on pile-end post-grouting piles for superlarge bridge pile foundations. Dans: Frontiers of Architecture and Civil Engineering in China, v. 3, n. 2 (janvier 2009). (2009):