Patricia M. Gallagher
- Pilot-scale modeling of colloidal silica delivery to liquefiable sands. Dans: Soils and Foundations, v. 55, n. 1 (février 2015). (2015):
- Modifying a Plastic Clay with Crushed Glass: Implications for Constructed Fills. Dans: Soils and Foundations, v. 47, n. 6 (décembre 2007). (2007):
- (2020): Can Public Construction and Demolition Data Describe Trends in Building Material Recycling? Observations From Philadelphia. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- Remediation of piled foundations against lateral spreading by passive site stabilization technique. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 27, n. 9 (septembre 2007). (2007):
- Influence of colloidal silica grout on liquefaction potential and cyclic undrained behavior of loose sand. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 22, n. 9-12 (octobre 2002). (2002):
- Stabilization of Liquefiable Soils Using Colloidal Silica Grout. Dans: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 19, n. 1 (janvier 2007). (2007):