- (2020): Field Tests of Super-Long and Large-Diameter Drilled Shaft Pile Foundations. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Physical model tests of lateral pipe–soil interaction including the pipe trajectory in sand. Dans: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. :
- The uplift capacity of single-plate helical pile in shallow dense sand including the influence of installation. Dans: Marine Structures, v. 71 (mai 2020). (2020):
- Bucket Foundation Platforms Installed in Shallow and Ice-Drifting Area. Dans: Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, v. 15, n. 4 (décembre 2001). (2001):
- Estimating Soil Liquefaction in Ice-Induced Vibration of Bucket Foundation. Dans: Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, v. 17, n. 2 (juin 2003). (2003):
- Installation and Removal Records of Field Trials for Two Mooring Dolphin Platforms with Three Suction Caissons. Dans: Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, v. 139, n. 6 (novembre 2013). (2013):
- Prototype testing for the partial removal and re-penetration of the mooring dolphin platform with multi-bucket foundations. Dans: Marine Structures, v. 59 (mai 2018). (2018):