Antonio Di Cesare
- : Experimental seismic response of a resilient 3-storey post-tensioned timber framed building with dissipative braces. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering.
- (2019): Seismic Design and Testing of Post-tensioned Timber Buildings With Dissipative Bracing Systems. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- Displacement based design of post-tensioned timber framed buildings with dissipative rocking mechanism. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 116 (janvier 2019). (2019):
- Identification of the structural model and analysis of the global seismic behaviour of a RC damaged building. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 65 (octobre 2014). (2014):
- Jet-Pacs Project: Dynamic Experimental Tests and Numerical Results Obtained for a Steel Frame Equipped with Hysteretic Damped Chevron Braces. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 16, n. 5 ( 2012). (2012):
- Post-Tensioned Glulam Beam-Column Joints with Advanced Damping Systems: Testing and Numerical Analysis. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 1 ( 2014). (2014):
- Shake table testing on restoring capability of double concave friction pendulum seismic isolation systems. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 46, n. 14 (novembre 2017). (2017):
- Shaking table testing of post-tensioned timber frame building with passive energy dissipation systems. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 15, n. 10 (mars 2017). (2017):
- Experimental and numerical behaviour of hysteretic and visco-recentring energy dissipating bracing systems. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 10, n. 5 (mai 2012). (2012):
- Assessment of the performance of hysteretic energy dissipation bracing systems. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 12, n. 6 (avril 2014). (2014):