- On statistic alignment for domain adaptation in structural health monitoring. Dans: Structural Health Monitoring. :
- (2022): Domain-adapted Gaussian mixture models for population-based structural health monitoring. Dans: Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring, v. 12, n. 6 (août 2022).
- Machine Learning Approach to Model Order Reduction of Nonlinear Systems via Autoencoder and LSTM Networks. Dans: Journal of Engineering Mechanics (ASCE), v. 147, n. 10 (octobre 2021). (2021):
- Probabilistic Inference for Structural Health Monitoring: New Modes of Learning from Data. Dans: ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems, Part A: Civil Engineering, v. 7, n. 1 (mars 2021). (2021):
- (2020): A Brief Introduction to Recent Developments in Population-Based Structural Health Monitoring. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- (2018): Automatic Kernel Selection for Gaussian Processes Regression with Approximate Bayesian Computation and Sequential Monte Carlo. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 3 (février 2018).