- Managing subcontractor supply chain for quality in construction. Dans: Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, v. 13, n. 1 (janvier 2006). (2006):
- Priming effects on safety decisions in a virtual construction simulator. Dans: Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, v. 25, n. 2 (mars 2018). (2018):
- An investigation of modern building equipment technology adoption in the Australian construction industry. Dans: Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, v. 25, n. 8 (septembre 2018). (2018):
- (2020): Examining the impact of students’ attendance, sketching, visualization, and tutors experience on students’ performance: a case of building structures course in construction management. Dans: Construction Economics and Building, v. 20, n. 3 (septembre 2020).
- Factors Affecting Contractor’s Bidding Success for International Infrastructure Projects in Australia. Dans: Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, v. 23, n. 7 (juillet 2017). (2017):
- (2018): Construction Technology Adoption Cube: An Investigation on Process, Factors, Barriers, Drivers and Decision Makers Using NVivo and AHP Analysis. Dans: Buildings, v. 8, n. 6 (mai 2018).
- Project Pathogens Network: New Approach to Analyzing Construction-Defects-Generation Mechanisms. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 140, n. 1 (janvier 2014). (2014):