- Assessment of Value Engineering Implementation in the Ghanaian Construction Sector. Dans: Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A, v. 101, n. 1 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- (2017): Improving Water Resistance of Compressed Earth Blocks Enhanced with Different Natural Fibres. Dans: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 11, n. 1 (décembre 2017).
- Performance characteristics of enhanced soil blocks: a quantitative review. Dans: Building Research & Information, v. 43, n. 2 ( 2015). (2015):
- Contractor Selection Criteria in Ghanaian Construction Industry: Benefits and Challenges. Dans: Journal of Building Construction and Planning Research, v. 6, n. 4 ( 2018). (2018):
- Major Determinants of Prices Increase of Building Materials on Ghanaian Construction Market. Dans: Open Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 8, n. 2 ( 2018). (2018):
- Effect of fibre aspect ratio on mechanical properties of soil building blocks. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 83 (mai 2015). (2015):
- Physical, mechanical and durability properties of soil building blocks reinforced with natural fibres. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 101 (décembre 2015). (2015):