Abdollah Baghaei Daemei
- Investigating the thermal performance of green wall: Experimental analysis, deep learning model, and simulation studies in a humid climate. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 205 (novembre 2021). (2021):
- Factors affecting creativity in the architectural education process based on computer-aided design. Dans: Frontiers of Architectural Research, v. 7, n. 1 (mars 2018). (2018):
- (2018): Traditional Climate Responsible Solutions in Iranian Ancient Architecture in Humid Region. Dans: Civil Engineering Journal, v. 4, n. 10 (octobre 2018).
- (2018): Study on Vernacular Architecture Patterns to Improve Natural Ventilation Estimating in Humid Subtropical Climate. Dans: Civil Engineering Journal, v. 4, n. 9 (septembre 2018).
- Bioclimatic design strategies: A guideline to enhance human thermal comfort in Cfa climate zones. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 25 (septembre 2019). (2019):
- Experimental and simulation studies on the thermal behavior of vertical greenery system for temperature mitigation in urban spaces. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 20 (novembre 2018). (2018):