- (2020): On the Location of Multiple Failure Slip Surfaces in Slope Stability Problems Using the Meshless SPH Algorithm. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Comparison of slope failure areas between limit equilibrium method and smoothed particle hydrodynamics. Dans: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, v. 26, n. 2 (octobre 2019). (2019):
- (2019): Risk Assessment of Slope Failure Using Assumption of Maximum Area of Sliding Mass and Factor of Safety Equal to Unit. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- (2019): Failure Mechanism and Factor of Safety for Spatially Variable Undrained Soil Slope. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- Risk assessment of slope failure by representative slip surfaces and response surface function. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 20, n. 5 (octobre 2015). (2015):
- Sensitivity Study of Local Average Size on the Failure Probability of Spatially Variable Slope Stability. Dans: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering, v. 41, n. 2 ( 2017). (2017):