- (2020): The Effect of Shear Sliding of Vertical Contraction Joints on Seismic Response of High Arch Dams with Fine Finite Element Model. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Seismic damage investigation of arch dams under different water levels based on massively parallel computation. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 129 (février 2020). (2020):
- A Comparative Study of Cantilever- and Integral-Type Dead Loads on the Seismic Responses of High Arch Dams. Dans: International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, v. 19, n. 3 (mars 2019). (2019):
- Seismic safety of high concrete dams. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 13 (août 2014). (2014):
- Parallel computation of seismic analysis of high arch dam. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 7, n. 1 (mars 2008). (2008):
- Lessons learned from Wenchuan earthquake for seismic safety of large dams. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 8, n. 2 (juin 2009). (2009):
- Mesoscopic Insight into the Damage Mechanism for the Static Preload Effect on Dynamic Tensile Strength of Concrete. Dans: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 31, n. 2 (février 2019). (2019):